Climbing arborist required to help grow our business and keep up with new demands;
Apply for the position via seek:
Have you been looking for a Team which values your Experience and Workmanship?
Unique chance to join a well regarded team of arborists based outer East. Work in the CBD and all Eastern suburbs with the best cared for trees in Melbourne.
– Company focused on safety first
– Long established business (over two decades)
– Broad based experience in all aspects of tree care
– Strong team culture
– Melbourne’s A-list clientele who care for their trees
– Opportunity for solid career path in Arboriculture
Over the past 18 months we have had significant growth in both the size and the number of our jobs due to the high standard of our work, our safe work practices and our high level of customer satisfaction. We expect this to continue for the next few years. With this in mind we have an opening for an experienced climbing arborist.
Our business focus is on ‘being different’, constantly looking for the other services that are not available in most tree businesses. Specialist areas include Habitat creation, Revegetation, Lab-test soil reports, Specialised tree reports, Compost tea formulations, and Mycorrhizal Inoculation.
Our team is supportive of one another and of the business, and are all equally respected in the eyes of our customers. The whole team are actively improving the business systems and run regular team meetings to share our ideas. We encourage you to interview our current crew-members to get a realistic understanding of our work environment. Our team’s focus is on safety, quality, team work, and improving our skills.
Do you feel that you;
• Are ready to take new steps as a career arborist
• Can adapt to change and learn new systems in arboriculture
• Understand and commit to the value of a team
• Hold respect for the environment
• Can follow systems and communicate well with your team
• Take ownership and responsibility for your own work
And as a very minimum you:
• Are a competent climber with technical rigging skills
• Have completed Cert III arboriculture
• Have at least three years field experience ‘touching’ trees
• Have a M/R truck drivers license (not negotiable)
Please use the ‘APPLY NOW’ button below to send us your resume and a personalised cover letter.